Eloise Bouton is a French independent journalist, feminist, sex life coach, author, a specialist in LGBTQI+ issues, founder of the website Madame Rap, co-founder of the House of Consent project, and former activist of the Femen movement.
Articles Written By Eloise Bouton
- Audella Newman: An Interview With An Online Dating Expert
- What is Femen? Goals, Countries, Continuation
- Madame Rap – Résidence itinérante en Seine-saint-Denis
- Coordination des OUT d’or 2019
- Madame Rap – Carte blanche au 2 Pièces Cuisine
- Entretien avec Deborah de Robertis : Nudité politique vs. exhibition sexuelle
- Interdisons le rassemblement pro-viol le 6 février 2016 à Paris et à Nantes !
- Contre Coups, la compilation de 12 femmes artistes contre les violences faites aux femmes
- Interview – L’Epoque
- Paye Ton Troll – Libération
- What is Feminism?
- FEMEN, the feminists turning the oppressed woman’s body back against the oppressors
- Dating A Feminist: A Guide On Dating Strong Women
- What Is Intimacy? Learn More About Intimacy In A Relationship
- Feminine, masculine and effeminate.
- Sensual and Sexual: How to Develop Sexuality by Getting in Touch with Your Sensual Self
- How to Talk About Sex and Improve Your Sex Life
- What is Sexual Trauma: Terms, Symptoms, Effects, and Treatment
- What Is A Nonbinary Lesbian: All You Need To Know
- Best Lesbian Dating Sites and Apps: Find Your Lesbian Dating App
- What Does Lesbian Mean: Unveiling A Lesbian Relationship
- LGBTQI+ What Does It Mean And Where Does Acronym Come From?
- Cardinal Mueller again against Pope Francis: Gay couples against nature, bishops who support them are heretics
- Uncle crazy about the festival, Calcutta’s influence, love between two women. Aries to Sanremo 2023: I don’t want to be a Lgbtq+ icon – The interview
- Lgbtq+ rights, Pope responds to conservative bishops: ‘God loves all his children. Use tenderness.
- Tales from parents of transgender teens: I help my son become a woman, but I’m afraid of drugs and that he will regret it
- Writer Lia Celi and her son’s transition: ‘Roman was born in the wrong body’
- Gianni Vattimo wants to marry Simone Caminada despite conviction: ‘We targeted for being gay’